WHAT TO BRING TO YOUR VISIT...
- CLEAN jar, vase, bucket, or container. This is for you to take your flowers home in. We have water to fill up your jar, so your flowers will stay fresh on the way home. You can also buy a small pitcher for $2 or a larger bucket for $4 when you arrive.
- Farm-appropriate shoes/sandals.
- You may bring your own clippers or scissors or you can borrow ours. Please wash or disinfect them before you arrive to help prevent the transfer of plant diseases.
- Water bottles. The sun can get hot!
- Sunscreen. The U-Pick Flower Garden is an open field, without shade.
PLEASE DO NOT BRING:
Pets of any kind. If you have a service dog, please alert us ahead of time.
Children or adults with severe bee/wasp sting reactions. Flower and vegetable farms are quite literally buzzing with bees and other pollinators… and that is a good thing.
HOW IT WORKS
When you arrive please park and enter through the white gate. Next one of our employees will provide you with a bucket and scissors if you need them. You will be shown the different types of flowers we have that day in bloom and the price of each stem. We will also show you how to best cut your flowers for the vase.
Next, you will use your sink to fill up your bucket, vase, or pitcher.
Now it’s time to relax and enjoy the garden while picking your beautiful bouquet. Usually, this process can take 30-45 minutes. Feel free to sit and relax on a bench or take some photos.
Once you have made your perfect bouquet you can exit the gardens where our staff will count the flowers you choose and you can pay for them. The $25 deposit will go towards the final price.
The fun isn’t over yet, please have a seat and have a snack or play some games. We have a playground for the kids and also some fun family games.